Friday, February 10, 2012

Pending Reviews - February 10, 2012

At times it seems that I read much faster than I can write reviews. Actually, it seems that I almost always read much faster than I can write reviews. As a result, I usually have a review backlog of books that I have read, but for which I have not been able to write and post a review. This is especially true when I am working my way through a series, as I currently am with The Adventures of Tintin. So, just in case anyone cares, here are the books I have read but not yet reviewed as of today:
  • Captured by Julia Rachel Barrett
  • CassaFire by Alex J. Cavanaugh
  • The Castafiore Emerald by Hergé
  • City by Clifford D. Simak
  • Conqueror: A Novel of Kublai Khan by Conn Iggulden
  • The Demon of Renaissance Drive by Elizabeth Reuter
  • Flight 714 by Hergé
  • Fundamentals of Computing, Third Edition by Kamaljeet Sangara
  • Legend of a Ninja: Beneath the Shadows by Jarius Raphel
  • Legend of a Ninja 2: Rise of the Shadowsalve by Jarius Raphel
  • The Red Sea Sharks by Hergé
  • The Sandman, Vol. 6: Fables & Reflections by Neil Gaiman
  • Tintin and the Picaros by Hergé
  • Tintin in Tibet by Hergé
I also have Fantasy & Science Fiction: Volume 120, Nos. 1 & 2 (January/February 2011) on the back burner to review as well. Yes, it is from 2011, which should tell you how behind I am on reading and reviewing my science fiction periodicals.

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment