Saturday, March 2, 2013

30 Days of Genre - What Genre Novel Do You Plan on Reading Soon?

I have several genre novels in my "current" pile (as opposed to my much larger "to-be-read" pile), most of them being review copies of books that have been sent to be with the expectation that I will read and review them. So I will read them and review them.


But that's just the collection of books that I am going to read in the near future because I have agreed to write reviews for them. I've still got my Hugo and winning novels coming up as well, starting with the 1959 Best Novel Hugo Award winner A Case of Conscience, and then moving on to Starship Troopers, A Canticle for Liebowitz, and Stranger in a Strange Land.


So that's the twenty genre novels I'm reading next. I should be wrapping up this group by the end of April.


2 comments:

  1. Tavern at the Edge of Time is on my pile too :D I assume you've read the first too, enjoyed them? I'm excited to find out more about the aliens in this one hopefully ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anya: I have read the first two, and I've reviewed them both. Here's my review of Second Skin, and here's my review of Second Skin, Too.

    ReplyDelete