Friday, November 29, 2013

Book Blogger Hop November 29th - December 5th: There Are Thirty-One Musical Triads

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you leave a link back to your blog when you participate in weekly memes?

Yes. I'm not sure what else to say in response to this question, but the answer is that when I comment on another blog as part of a weekly meme, I usually include a link to my blog as part of my signature.

Go to previous Book Blogger Hop: The Thirty Years War Lasted from 1618 to 1648

Book Blogger Hop     Home

4 comments:

  1. I always leave a link.

    I don't know why some folks don't do that. So much more fun if you can find them and they can find you. :)

    THANKS for sharing your thoughts.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: Exactly. If I don't leave a link, I feel like a drive-by poster.

      Delete