Saturday, November 29, 2014

Book Blogger Hop November 28th - December 4th: "Ultraman 80" Was the Ninth Show in the Ultra Series

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you visit the same blogs each week or do you branch out and try to find new blogs?

To be perfectly honest, I barely have enough time to visit any blogs, let alone go searching for new ones. I try to look at a few every day, but between my day job and keeping up with posts on this blog, my time is often occupied by obligations more pressing than finding new and interesting blogs to read. In a perfect world I'd read a dozen new blogs every day and add them to an ever-growing list of blogs that I regularly peruse. Sadly, we don't live in a perfect world, and there simply are never enough hours in the day for me to do all the things I want to do.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment