Saturday, September 26, 2015

Book Blogger Hop September 25th - October 1st: Construction of Hadrian's Wall Began in 122 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you belong to Shelfari, Goodreads, LibraryThing, and other similar sites? If so, can you list all of the book sites you belong to so others can take a look at them?

I have a LibraryThing account, which I use as my primary book cataloging resource. I have just under ten thousand books cataloged there, and five hundred or so reviews.

I think I have a Goodreads account as well, although I can't remember if I actually opened one or just thought about doing so. If I do, it has been so long since I used it that I may as well not have one.

I'm certain I've never had a Shelfari account.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: 121 Is the Official End Score for Cribbage

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment