Saturday, December 10, 2016

Book Blogger Hop December 9th - December 15th: The Star of Bombay Is a 182-Carat Sapphire Once Owned by Mary Pickford

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What is your best guess that you won't be changing the genres you're currently read?

I'm pretty certain that I'm not going to stop reading science fiction and fantasy any time soon. I have a backlog of literally thousands of books in those genres to get to, plus there are several excellent authors who are currently turning out high quality material on a regular basis, so I'm not going to run out of things to read any time soon.

That said, it is kind of hard for me to say I'll be "changing genres" that I currently read, since science fiction and fantasy aren't the only genres I read. The truth is that I read several genres right now in addition to science and science fiction: Science, economics, history, law, historical fiction, mystery, and so on. I'm not going to stop reading any of those either.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. Nice answer!!

    I won't be changing my genres. :)

    Have a good Sunday.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: They can have the science fiction and fantasy when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers.

      Delete