Saturday, October 7, 2017

Book Blogger Hop Halloween Edition! October 6th - October 12th: The Chinese Scholar Xi Kang Was Born in 223 A.D.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Bram Stoker's Dracula and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein are both considered classics. Have you ever read either of them?

I have read Shelley's Frankenstein.

I have not read all of Stoker's Dracula. I have read excerpts of the book, and I have read so many derivative works built upon it that I almost feel like I have read it, but I haven't. I'll rectify that one of these days.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment