Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Challenge - 2018 Blogger Shame Challenge


Another challenge I am participating this year is the 2018 Blogger Shame Challenge, a challenge aimed at getting people to clear out their backlog of review copies of books. I have far too many review copies of books that I simply have not yet gotten to reading and reviewing. I have let this slip for much longer than I should have, so I am going to make 2018 the year that I make a concerted effort to clear out this backlog and get caught up.

2018 Blogger Shame Challenge:
Hawkeye: My Life as a Weapon by Matt Fraction, David Aja, and Javier Pulido

2018 Challenge Tracking Pages
11th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2018
2018 Review Writing Challenge
2018 Swords and Stars Reading Challenge
Beat the Backlist: A Reading Challenge
Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018
New Authors: A 2018 Reading Challenge
Science Fiction vs. Fantasy Bingo 2018

Multi-Year Challenge Tracking Pages
101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Read All the Books Challenge

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2018

2018 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment